Meet the team ready to help you pursue your financial goals
1. Kevin has been married to his sweetheart, Lori, since 1987. His first passion in life is spending time with her. He also loves seeing the success of their four children and their commitment to family and serving others.
2. Kevin was born near New York City in Bronxville and spent his childhood boating, waterskiing, hiking, and camping on Lake George and Sacandaga Lake in of the secluded Adirondack mountains.
3. From a young age, sports have always been a big part of Kevin’s life. In college, he was a competitive swimmer. After being crushed by the military academy machine at West Point, he finally hung up his speedo.
4. Kevin’s first job was delivering newspapers at 5AM in snow and freezing temperatures. He quickly learned the value of gaining an education.
5. Kevin and his family love their Sheepadoodles. These dogs are playful, loving and incredibly smart. Often it feels like they are human!
6. Kevin enjoyed many summer concerts in Saratoga, NY including Chicago, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Boston, U2, Foreigner, The Police, Aerosmith, Heart, Billy Joel and Hall and Oats.
7. After building a team of over 150 Financial Advisors and Insurance Professionals, Kevin served as CEO and Officer of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) with Benchmark Solutions, a part of the Aegon Group, a financial services powerhouse with just under 30 million customers.
8. Kevin has a penchant for historical war movies and novels. His favorites include Fury, At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor, Spearhead, and real hero stories found in Modern Warriors.
9. Kevin has always had the need for speed that led him to motorcycle riding. After a litany of broken bones including fingers, toes, wrist, and femur, he finally decided to do something a little safer and bought an 25th Anniversary Corvette Z06... “because it had doors.”
10. At the top of Kevin’s list of heros in life and business are his parents. He credits his mother for his sense of humor and tenacity and his father for his spiritual devotion to his Creator, immense love for his family, and leadership. He remembers his father telling him “you can always spot a leader; they are the ones with people following them not the ones with titles.”