10 Things About Ken
1.Ken and his wife, Emily, have been married since 1999 and have three children, Ethan, Abby and Rylee.
2. Ken was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, as were his children.
3. Ken has served in many leadership roles while working with the Boy Scouts of America before and after he attained Eagle Scout rank. He also has served as a leader with the youth and adults in his church. Ken even served a two-year mission in San Jose, California.
4. Ken joined his father’s insurance/financial planning business in 2000 and took over the business in 2009 after his father passed away from cancer. The family business became a three-generation company when Ken’s son, Ethan, joined the firm.
5. Ken has always had a passion for cars. This started at a young age playing with Hot Wheels and looking at newspaper classifieds. This passion continues today as he enjoys going to car shows and participating in the Porsche Club of America activities and even some club racing events.
6. Ken enjoys water skiing, wake boarding, snow skiing and snowboarding with his family and friends.
7. With a desire to better understand taxes for his clients, Ken became a tax preparer. Even though he doesn’t currently do tax returns, he continues to maintain his tax preparer status and the continuing education.
8. Ken’s passion to learn new skills has helped him and Emily remodel their home, building a new garage and most recently restoring a Porsche that needed a complete engine overhaul.
9. Ken enjoys being in nature camping and hunting with his family and building memories and relationships.
10. Ken’s love for his country, God and family is what drives him to look for opportunities to grow and help others each day.